Lemons are very versatile, you can put them in your water, add them to guacamole, squeeze them on fish or finish a salad with them. Are you aware that they have many health benefits as well?
1. Lemons are loaded with vitamin C.
2. Lemons promote hydration when added to water, it encourages you to drink more water. Adds flavour without adding sugar, artificial flavourings or sweetener to your diet.
3. If you drink warm lemon water first thing in the morning it helps detoxify your body.
4. Lemons help your skins appearance. Vitamin C is also helpful in repairing tissues.
5. Lemons aids in digestion.
6. Vitamin C content helps with immunity. Add it to your daily routine and it will help strengthen to your immunity.
7. Lemons are loaded with citric acid, which can increase urine volume to help fight off kidney stones.
8. Lemons can aid in the dissolving of gallstones (before you try this one talk to your health care practitioner to see if this is right for you).
9. Although lemons are acidic, they have an alkalizing effect on your body.
10. Lemons aid in weight loss.
11. Lemons help mildly detoxify your body.
Plus they taste wonderful! Start adding them to your diet today.
Ways that I use Lemons:
1. Squeeze half a lemon in my water throughout the day, or warm water in the morning.
2. Lemon and Dill Salmon - Squeeze Lemon over the uncooked salmon pieces, sprinkle
fresh dill and cook for approximately 10 minutes on 400 degrees.
3. Make Guacamole - Mash up an avocado, add some lemon and garlic and mix together. Great for chips, vegetables, and on any kind of sandwiches.
4. Salad Dressing - Mix Lemon with Olive Oil and drizzle over a sweet salad (spinach with berries is my favourite).
5. When I am out I tend to put Doterra Lemon Essential Oil in my water (people might look at me weird if I start pulling out a lemon everywhere I go). Message us if you have questions / want to know how to order for wholesale prices or order yours today at http://mydoterra.com/johannedouma